|Posted by FA Crusader on October 19, 2016 at 2:00 PM||comments (0)|
What will I get from attending the FA Live Experience in November 2016?
Deep Dive into the following…Mix of large and Small Group Sessions:
• Practical information for client meeting for immediate implementation
• How to get a market to call YOU – The High Quality Client Attraction Process
• Expanded understanding of the current monetary policy of the US
• Exposure to highly successful professionals sharing their best practices
• Greater understanding of an entrepreneurial mindset
• Greater confidence/competency to be utilized in knee to knee client meetings
• Insight into what American Families are facing in today’s economy
• Info related to Past, Present and Future mindsets of the economy
• FAC IRN Panel Discussion (NNI, IBC, Truth Concepts, Strategic Coach, IES, e3 Marketing)
• Socialism, Monarchism and Capitalism; The Last Few Hundred Years --- Nelson Nash
• Building REAL wealth using Real Estate and Life Insurance
• How can IBC benefit YOU and your Business
• Membership in a life-long learning centered community
• Truth Concepts Training…and how that training can be put into action!
Valuable thinking Exercises and Case Studies related to:
• The Mindset Scorecard
• High Quality Client Attraction Process
• Generational Planning
• Cash Flow Awareness
• The Financial Discovery Process
|Posted by FA Crusader on October 13, 2016 at 3:40 PM||comments (0)|
Day in the life of a struggling financial planner:
While shaving this morning I look into the mirror and say these words, “Carpe diem, today is the day.”
Once I’m dressed in my business attire I walk into the kitchen, tell my kids and wife I love them and then my wife rushes eagerly out the door so the kids won’t be late for school.
As I drive my vehicle to my office I stop at the local gas station long enough to grab a breakfast bar and hot cup of coffee. Blair the gas station attendant being polite continues to ask about my morning. I reply, “Great, the sun is shining, I can’t complain about that.” I throw my leftover change in my pants pocket, hold the door open for a young lady, then continue to cross the parking lot. I quickly skim the lot for any possible locals that might want to chat with me about their finances. Of course in that moment I realize today is no different than any other day and it’s probably not the best area to be prospecting.
I slowly but surely drive the final 2 miles to my office. Once I arrive I quickly press the voicemail option on the handheld cordless phone. “No new messages!” the lady on the recording blares at me. Shaking my head, I mutter the words, “dang it.”
Finding my local newspaper, I open the page showing “local events” which will be held in the community. Using my highlighter, I circle the two job fairs which are slated for later in the week. Oh who am I fooling? I’ve been to about six job fairs this past month talking to hundreds and hundreds of possible prospects letting them know what services I can provide to them and out of over 200 interested people that came through the line or attended the event, 0 have called me. Actually, truth is, two called me trying to sell me something for my wife? But besides that out of the 120 individual voicemails I left in the past few weeks no one has called back interested.
I turn to my computer monitor next to me and realize that the reflective image is nothing more than a depressed, no good, useless husband, useless father that couldn’t gain a new client even if my life depended on it. I’m stale, my office has stale décor and my tactics are stale. Everything about me is outdated. At that very moment I remember a local financial advisor that I ran into unexpectedly yesterday at the golf course while I was prospecting. He had mentioned a Live Educational Event which is held every year. At the event successful entrepreneurs divulge their “once in a lifetime secrets of how they gain new clients everyday effortlessly.”
DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
The above story was me over a year ago. I now live a life full of FREEDOM. FREEDOM of time, money, relationships and purpose.
HOW DID I MAKE A 180 turn in my life? Over a year ago I attended that LIVE Event.
I still remember that day like it was yesterday. I was in despair, my life was going downhill and I needed a wakeup call. It’s the best decision I ever made. The educational stuff works, consistently as witnessed by other advisors and entrepreneurs at the previous events.
Truth be told this is an investment, seems to be a trivial investment for a huge outcome...a no-brainer.
Turn over a new leaf and invest in yourself today. Claim your future!
|Posted by FA Crusader on October 4, 2016 at 10:40 AM||comments (0)|
Quick Spoiler News:
1. Our FA Crusaders have found a new twist in the client's Financial Discovery and it's working like crazy. They plan to show you what is working at the FA Live Event held in St. Louis, MO (November 15-17th, 2016).
2. Mindset Scorecard? Ever heard of it? Our FA Crusaders have developed a scorecard which will be shared at the FA Live Event. As a participant at the event you will be receiving valuable information that has never been released.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
1. YOU want clients to come to you opposed to you searching for them.
2. YOU VALUE the word FREEDOM as a whole. (FREEDOM of TIME, MONEY, RELATIONSHIPS, & PURPOSE)
3. YOU are a Financial Professional that wants to teach clients about their own Financial Discovery.
4. YOU are willing to accept FREE advice which will give you the CAPABILITIES and CONFIDENCE to become an ENTREPRENEUR in the financial services industry.
Bonus: Just because you are sign up in the month of October we will automatically enter your name into a drawing for a FREE personalized giveaway! Winner will be announced at the FA Live Event.
We are STOKED to share all of our PASSION with you!
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information and a ticket about the FA live event which will be held November 15-17th, 2016.
Transforming the Financial Industry while building the 10%,
|Posted by FA Crusader on August 17, 2016 at 3:05 PM||comments (0)|
Recently while attending an event out of state, we visited the local zoo. It was a rather "warm" day outside. Why is this important you might ask? Look at the picture closely. The spray nozzle was pointed in a direction of watering some annual feeding plants. However with help the slight breeze that day the mist was entering the elks enclosure. Not only was the animal laying under the mist but it was also laying in the shade on a wet surface in order to stay cool. Smart animal right? Let me just say that not all of the elk in the same vicinity were as smart. We like to say that this 1 animal "thinks differently. If you tend to have the same habits in life and find yourself "thinking outside of the box." We want to hear from you.
Contact us today!
|Posted by FA Crusader on August 5, 2016 at 9:50 AM||comments (0)|
We are less than 3 months out from the annual Freedom Advisor Live Experience: North America, taking place on November 15-November 17, 2016 in St. Louis, MO.
And the whole month of August we are opening up another batch of tickets. (click here if you'd like more information about the event)